Weiss Architecture is an established, small firm that works closely with our clients to deliver unique design solutions rooted in site and community. Our highly collaborative team is dedicated to design excellence, innovative problem solving, and client satisfaction. We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative individual with approximately 2-4 years of experience in architectural design, documentation, rendering, and detailing of various project types, including single family residential, multi-family residential, commercial, and hospitality.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Produce technical documentation for construction drawing sets in AutoCAD and Revit
- Implement and improve office Revit standards for transition from AutoCAD to Revit
- Produce architectural renderings in Rhino (or similar rendering software)
- Execute zoning, accessibility, and code requirements for applicable permitting processes
- Successfully manages, prioritizes, and services multiple projects
- Coordinates and communicates with clients, consultants and contractors
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years of experience in architectural design, documentation, and detailing
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Rhino (or similar rendering software)
- Knowledge of building codes, building systems, and construction methods
- Self-motivated, meticulous, and focused team player that is receptive to collaborative and innovative solutions
- Must enjoy the indirect path that creates extraordinary design and be equally comfortable in an art studio and a boardroom
Weiss Architecture values having fun and maintaining a work/life balance. We offer a competitive salary and benefits include a matching retirement plan. Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to Lali Shipley at email@example.com with “Project Designer” as the subject line. No phone calls will be accepted.